Bookings for Study Tours must be received at least 4 weeks prior to tour commencement. A non-refundable 10% deposit must be paid at this time. Confirmation or invitation letters will be issued as needed after the deposit has been received. Balance of fees must be received by the college at least 14 days prior to tour commencement.
A tour group should be a minimum of 12 students, with at least 1 group leader for every 15 students. The tour leader is responsible for the welfare of the students and must attend all group activities and excursions. The study tour itinerary may be changed by the school without notice.
All participants must have their own medical and travel insurance. Students and parents must agree to and sign the Terms & Conditions of the school.
The booking will be confirmed upon receipt by IH Sydney of a 10% non-refundable deposit. Bookings are subject to availability. At this time, the organiser/agent should forward to us the students’ name, age (with DOB) and gender for our administration purposes. Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to commencement.
- Refunds will be assessed in accordance with the following policy on an individual student basis
- Cancellation more than 28 days before commencement – 80% of full fee will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 14 days before commencement – 70% of full fee will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 7 days before commencement – 50% of full fee will be refunded
- Cancellation less than 6 days before commencement or after commencement – 0% will be refunded
- If the tour commencement date changes less than 14 days prior to the original commencement date a late booking fee will be charged at $30 per person
- If the group number falls below 12 students a supplement fee will be payable by all students. If there is more than 1 tour leader to every 15 students we will prepare a separate invoice for the additional tour group leader
- It is the responsibility of the agent to be aware of the inclusions of the programme they have booked; the college is not responsible for items which are not included in the accepted quotation
- The above terms and conditions are in addition to the school’s ‘Terms and Conditions’