We know that when you are in a foreign city being comfortable at ‘home’ can be just as important as the tuition that you receive at school.
Take the opportunity to live the ‘Aussie way’. Stay with an Australian host family, meet their friends, enjoy home cooked meals and social outings. All of our homestay families are regularly inspected and live within 40 minutes travelling time to school.
Or, you may like to stay at one of the following residential accommodation options near the city:
Accommodation 4 Students offers residential accommodation in houses located in Artarmon, Rockdale, Kogarah, Lane Cove and Ashfield. Students are assigned to a house depending on availability and are notified 2 weeks before arrival with the details of their placement.
- The student lodges are located in suburbs near Sydney Centre
- Travel distance is approximately 30 minutes by public transport
- The apartments are fully equipped with bed linen for the students, kitchen, laundry, television, living room, phone and PC with internet access
- Food and meals are not included. A 20 minute bus ride from the Sydney CBD and a short walk from the beach. Sinclairs two beautiful properties near Bondi Beach have communal kitchens on each floor
- 40 private single rooms, some with double beds. Roof-top terrace with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Free cable internet in every room
- Free WIFI in common areas
- Separate communal study room
- Under bed storage and study desks in every room
- Secure buildings with private, lockable rooms
- Fully equipped commercial grade kitchens
- Lounge areas with flat screen TV’s and Foxtel (cable TV) at no extra charge
- Separate male and female shared bathrooms
- Live in, on-site house manager
- Close proximity to public transport