ihBC Byron Bay
Byron Bay is located on the north coast of NSW, one hour south from the Gold Coast and two hours south from Brisbane, Queensland. The region is world-famous for its pristine beaches, stylish coastal towns, villages and bushy hinterland. It also has an increasing food culture with great places to wine and dine. It is a popular holiday destination for Australians and international visitors. Located in the heart of welcoming and trendy Byron Bay, the 14 classroom campus has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and is a 10-minute walk from the world-famous Byron Bay beaches.
1 Carlyle Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Centre hours are from 8.30 am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
(We are closed on public holidays)
Xmas 27/12/2021 – 09/01/2022; ihBC reopens 10/01/2022
2022: January, 26 January, 15 April, 18 April, 25 April, 13 June, 1 April, 1 August, 3 October, 26 December
Call us on( +61 2) 9279 0733
About ihBC Byron Bay
- 14 classrooms
- Large student cafe
- Ample outdoor space
- Located right in the centre of Byron Bay
- Byron Bay is a warm and friendly small community that welcomes international students from around the globe. Most students buy or rent a bicycle to travel to and from the campus
- International House Byron Bay is part of the International House World Organisation, the oldest teacher training and language learning organization in the world
- Diverse nationality mix to ensure its students a great experience, allowing them to learn about different cultures from all over the world.
- Home to Australia’s most easterly point and the iconic Cape Byron lighthouse