ihBC Darwin campus is located in the Darwin CBD, close to public transportation, restaurants, cafes and a wide range of shops and stores in the Darwin pedestrian mall. Public transport stops directly in front of the campus. Darwin, a city of 140,000 inhabitants, is one of Australia’s most liveable cities, with warm, welcoming people. Jobs are plentiful, and the cost of living is considerably lower than Sydney or Melbourne. Students residing in Darwin have an opportunity to partake in an authentic Australian experience, and also learn about Aboriginal culture.
3 Searcy Street, Darwin, NT 0800 ( Head office)
Classes delivered at 69, Smith Street (Levels 1 & 2) Darwin, NT 0800
Monday to Friday from 8am to 9.15pm
(We are closed on public holidays)
2023: 2 Jan, 26 Jan, 7 Apr, 10 Apr, 25 Apr, 1 May, 12 Jun, 28 Jul, 7 Aug, 25 Dec, 26 Dec
Call us on( +61 2) 9279 0733
About ihBC Darwin
- Spacious classrooms.
- Modern facilities offering the latest audio-visual equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor student common areas.
- Ample space for students to relax and enjoy their time between classes.
- Student computers throughout campus.
- School is in stand alone building with large glass windows in the heart of the Darwin city centre.
- Companies worldwide are looking for people with practical skills. ihBC prepares you for the workforce with practical training and an accredited qualification.
- Further studies in a second language at university in Australia can be challenging; completing a vocational course first will prepare you better for future studies.
- Our mission is to promote the best quality education by connecting students with expert teachers and trainers.
- Supportive and stimulating learning and modern environment.
- IH English students can package their English course with ihBC courses.