ihBC Melbourne is located in the heart of the Melbourne Central Business District, on level 6 of a beautifully renovated building. Public transport stops directly in front of the building. Cafes, restaurants and shops surround the building and area. With a population of over 5 million, and architecture and style often compared to Europe, students will enjoy the casual, classy and affordable lifestyle offered in Melbourne. Known as Australia’s second largest city, it is regarded as the cultural and fashion capital of Australia and renowned for its fine restaurants.
Level 6, 350 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Centre hours are from 9am to 5pm
Monday to Friday
(We are closed on public holidays)
2020 Public Holidays– 01/01, 27/01, 09/03, 10/04, 13/04, 27/04, 08/06, 03/11, 25/12, 28/12.
Christmas is from 25/12/2020 – 01/01/2021. ihBC reopens 04/01/2021.
Call us on( +61 2 ) 9279 0733
Fax( +61 2) 9279 4544
About ihBC Melbourne
- 10 spacious classrooms
- Windows throughout
- Modern school
- Large student common area, with 2 kitchens
- Ample space for students to relax and enjoy their time between classes
- 30 student computers
- Great location
- Latest audio visual equipment
- Companies worldwide are looking for people with practical skills. ihBC prepares you for the workforce with practical training and an accredited qualification
- Further studies in a second language at university in Australia can be challenging; completing a vocational course first will prepare you better for future studies
- Our mission is to promote the best quality education by connecting students with expert teachers and trainers
- Supportive and stimulating learning and modern environment
- IH English students can package their English course with ihBC courses