ihBC Sydney City
With over 6m people, near-perfect weather, and its famed Opera House, Sydney is one of the world’s favourite cities! ihBC Sydney is located in heart of the Central Business District CBD, a 5 minute walk from the Queen Victoria Building and 10 minutes from both Town Hall and Wynyard train station. There are bus stops directly in front of the campus.
Level 1, 203 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Centre hours are from 8:00am to 9:15pm
Monday to Friday
(We are closed on public holidays)
2023: 2 Jan, 26 Jan, 7 Apr, 10 Apr, 25 Apr, 12 Jun, 7 Aug, 2 Oct, 25 Dec, 26 Dec
Call us on( +61 2 ) 9279 0733
About ihBC Sydney City
- Spacious classrooms over three floors.
- Modern facilities offering the latest audio-visual equipment.
- Student common areas with kitchens.
- Ample space for students to relax and enjoy their time between classes.
- Student computers throughout campus.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Centrally located close to transport, shops, and cafes.
- Companies worldwide are looking for people with practical skills. ihBC prepares you for the workforce with practical training and an accredited qualification.
- Further studies in a second language at university in Australia can be challenging; completing a vocational course first will prepare you better for future studies.
- Our mission is to promote the best quality education by connecting students with expert teachers and trainers.
- Supportive and stimulating learning and modern environment.
- IH English students can package their English course with ihBC courses.