ihBC Sydney City
With over 6m people, near-perfect weather, and its famed Opera House, Sydney is one of the world’s favourite cities! ihBC Sydney is located in heart of the Central Business District CBD, a 5 minute walk from the Queen Victoria Building and 10 minutes from both Town Hall and Wynyard train station. There are bus stops directly in front of the campus.
Level 1, 203 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Centre hours are from 8.30 am to 6.00pm
Monday to Friday
(We are closed on public holidays)
2020 Public Holidays– 01/01, 27/01, 10/04, 13/04, 27/04, 08/06, 03/08, 05/10,
25/12, 28/12 Christmas is from 25/12/2020 – 01/01/2021. ihBC reopens 04/01/2021.
Call us on( +61 2 ) 9279 0733
Fax( +61 2) 9279 4544
About ihBC Sydney City
- 17 large and light filled classrooms, over 3 levels
- Latest audio visual equipment
- All teaching materials and resources are online
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- 15 student computers
- 2 large common areas with kitchens
- Student Services staff are available to assist students from 8am until 7.30pm Monday. 8.30am until 7.30pm Tuesday to Thursday. 8.30am to 6pm Friday.
- Excellent location in the heart of Sydney
- Companies worldwide are looking for people with practical skills. ihBC prepares you for the workforce with practical training and an accredited qualification
- Further studies in a second language at university in Australia can be challenging; completing a vocational course first will prepare you better for future studies
- Our mission is to promote the best quality education by connecting students with expert teachers and trainers
- Supportive and stimulating learning and modern environment
- IH English students can package their English course with ihBC courses